Yesterday while on the way to work, I cut through the local park, as the day was nice and warm. A few people were out, kids playing football and basketball. Dogs running round. I stopped in the middle of the football pitch to sort out my Ipod and text a friend. Suddenly I heard this growl and felt a tug, looking down i found a little dog had jumped up, grabbed my coat sleeve and was swinging off my coat arm. its owner ran across the pitch panting saying she was so sorry, but the dog still clung on. Finally it let go and ran off. All i could do was laugh as I thought of the little dog in a life of crime, trying to mug people for their Ipods. shouted at the woman it was OK, no damage done. giggled to myself at work whenever I thought of the incident.
- Setting priorities and focusing on the most important tasks fi... More for Aries bit.ly/zzEL3G 2 hours ago
- Does anyone know the name of the Charity "Cafe" in Derbyshire area UK for supporting people with Alcohol dependency? 16 hours ago
- RT @Alzheimersworld: Alzheimer's Estimated to Be No. 3 Killer Disease in U.S. - Bloomberg dlvr.it/54yvSr 16 hours ago
- RT @AlzheimersVoice: Alzheimer's Kills Many More Than Expected snsanalytics.com/Oxmyy3 16 hours ago
- RT @alzheimerssoc: Unusual behaviour in people with dementia can be difficult to deal with - our factsheet explains some common causes http… 16 hours ago
In the past
As the world turns