Yesterday while on the way to work, I cut through the local park, as the day was nice and warm. A few people were out, kids playing football and basketball. Dogs running round. I stopped in the middle of the football pitch to sort out my Ipod and text a friend. Suddenly I heard this growl and felt a tug, looking down i found a little dog had jumped up, grabbed my coat sleeve and was swinging off my coat arm. its owner ran across the pitch panting saying she was so sorry, but the dog still clung on. Finally it let go and ran off. All i could do was laugh as I thought of the little dog in a life of crime, trying to mug people for their Ipods. shouted at the woman it was OK, no damage done. giggled to myself at work whenever I thought of the incident.
Trying to be me on a daily basis. :)
- 4 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 6 hours ago
- You have too many options to choose from today because you are... More for Aries bit.ly/zzEL3G 11 hours ago
- Your inner life may be more complicated than it appears now, y... More for Aries bit.ly/zzEL3G 1 day ago
- Wine Investment Frau... from Action Fraud (National sent via NeighbourhoodAlert: neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/da/117014 1 day ago
- Police issue advice ... from Derbyshire Constabular sent via NeighbourhoodAlert: neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/da/117043 1 day ago