Just rambling through the forest of life.
- RT @jeremycorbyn: How can we hold companies to account for hiding money our country needs for public services when their owners are kept se… 16 hours ago
- RT @DerbysPolice: This week a further 13 people have been arrested and, of those, 12 have been charged with drugs offences in connection wi… 16 hours ago
- 2 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 22 hours ago
- You might wonder if the amount of energy you spend managing yo... More for Aries bit.ly/zzEL3G 23 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Please RT and help Liz find cancer nurse Debbie - we can do this! bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 day ago
In the past
As the world turns
Blogs I Follow
- burns the fire
- Cease, Cows
- Taking Words for a Stroll
- Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde....
- Inflicted Delusions
- starbug69's Blog
- C.B. Wentworth
- Bayard & Holmes
- Polilla Writes
- Becky Levine
- 50 Shades of me
- She Kept A Parrot
- Our Weird and Wonderful World
- Syria: Raqqa in ruins and civilians devastated after US-led ‘war of annihilation’ 05/06/2018A year after the battle of Raqqa began, Amnesty International is publishing a ground-breaking new report, documenting how hundreds of civilians were killed in the US-led Coalition's four-month offensive to oust Islamic State from its self-declared capital.
- Saudi Arabia: No amount of flattering PR can hide human rights crackdown under ‘reformer’ Crown Prince 29/03/2018
- Yemen: Three years on, US and UK arms supplies to Saudi Arabia-led coalition are devastating civilian lives 23/03/2018Western arms supplies to Saudi Arabia and its coalition allies continue to devastate Yemeni civilians and fuel the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
- Online abuse of women thrives as Twitter fails to respect women’s rights 21/03/2018
- English Courts Hear Crucial Appeal On Whether Uk Government Should Have Arrested Visiting Egyptian General Suspected Of Torture 20/03/2018
- UK/IRELAND: Hooded men torture ruling is "very disappointing" 20/03/2018
- UK: Landmark surveillance case to be heard in Strasbourg tomorrow 06/11/2017
- Iraq: Investigations, not denials needed over appalling civilian death toll in west Mosul 12/07/2017
- Court ruling over UK arms sales to Saudi Arabia a ‘deadly blow’ to Yemeni civilians 10/07/2017A UK court ruling that the government is entitled to continue authorizing arms supplies to Saudi Arabia is a potentially deadly setback to Yemeni civilians, Amnesty International said today.
- UK: Shell ruling gives green light for corporations to profit from abuses overseas 26/01/2017A UK High Court ruling that two Niger Delta communities devastated by oil spills cannot have their claims against Shell heard in the UK could rob them of justice and allow UK multinationals to commit abuses overseas with impunity, Amnesty International said today.