This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
Just rambling through the forest of life.
- You’re well aware it’s time to make arrangements for an upcomi... More for Aries bit.ly/zzEL3G 13 hours ago
- 2 people followed me and 2 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by fllwrs.com 13 hours ago
- RT @NHSMillion: Whatever you’re up to tonight, please don’t forget that Virgin Care sued our NHS because they didn’t win a contract and the… 17 hours ago
- Trees play tic reddragon35.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/tre… https://t.co/OfVD0zCilt 17 hours ago
- Snow scene reddragon35.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/sno… https://t.co/SXbVcfiF1a 1 day ago
In the past
As the world turns
Blogs I Follow
- burns the fire
- Cease, Cows
- Taking Words for a Stroll
- Dr. Jekyll & Ms. Hyde....
- Inflicted Delusions
- starbug69's Blog
- C.B. Wentworth
- Bayard & Holmes
- Polilla Writes
- Becky Levine
- 50 Shades of me
- She Kept A Parrot
- Our Weird and Wonderful World
- UK: Landmark surveillance case to be heard in Strasbourg tomorrow 06/11/2017
- Iraq: Investigations, not denials needed over appalling civilian death toll in west Mosul 12/07/2017
- Court ruling over UK arms sales to Saudi Arabia a ‘deadly blow’ to Yemeni civilians 10/07/2017A UK court ruling that the government is entitled to continue authorizing arms supplies to Saudi Arabia is a potentially deadly setback to Yemeni civilians, Amnesty International said today.
- UK: Shell ruling gives green light for corporations to profit from abuses overseas 26/01/2017A UK High Court ruling that two Niger Delta communities devastated by oil spills cannot have their claims against Shell heard in the UK could rob them of justice and allow UK multinationals to commit abuses overseas with impunity, Amnesty International said today.
- EU: Orwellian counter-terrorism laws stripping rights under guise of defending them 17/01/2017
- UK: Highest court dismisses Government attempt to block cases seeking justice for UK involvement in torture and kidnap abroad 17/01/2017
- South Africa: Four years after Marikana killings, Lonmin fails to improve ‘appalling’ housing for thousands of workers 15/08/2016British platinum mining giant Lonmin Plc is still failing to deliver adequate housing for its workforce in Marikana, in spite of the resounding wake-up call it received in the wake of the killing of 34 striking mine workers in 2012, Amnesty International revealed today in a new report.
- UK: Amnesty International's Response to Chilcot Report on Iraq war 06/07/2016Amnesty International's Secretary General Salil Shetty responds to the Chilcot report on the UK's involvement in the 2003 Iraq war.
- Refugees Welcome Index shows government refugee policies out of touch with public opinion 19/05/2016The vast majority of people (80%) would welcome refugees with open arms, with many even prepared to take them into their own homes, according to a global survey commissioned by Amnesty International.
- EU-Turkey refugee deal a historic blow to rights 18/03/2016European leaders’ collective ‘double-speak’ fails to hide the myriad of contradictions of the deal sealed between the EU and Turkey on how to handle the refugee crisis, said Amnesty International today.